Saturday, April 14, 2012

Bing Cypher - Prelude Of Light


Bing Cypher is back! After the release of his mixtape Change of Heart last year Bing is back into the booth and he is looking to make some great music. This is the intro from his next project. Listening to this track I can tell that Bing Cypher is really putting his heart and soul into his craft and it is paying off in great amounts. This track is really good and I can't wait to hear the whole project! Hit the jump below for some words from Bing himself. Don't sleep on this one people!



I want to apologize to anyone and everyone who I’ve disappointed over the last year. If I could go back in time, I would have never even released ‘Change of Heart’. It was rushed and lacked soul. Some people liked it, most people didn’t…and those who didn’t even listen to it I advise you do before hearing my new installations. I’m not saying that to promote my first mixtape, but to give you a sample of what I did last year. I’ve taken a year off to grow, mature, and become a better person/artist. I did not quit and/or get lazy. I’ve been crafting this concept for the last calendar year almost, and I believe for once I can express what I feel. I titled the intro Prelude of Light after the song of the same name from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Like I said if I could go back in time and erase my mistakes I would. For anyone who’s played that game though, the song prelude of light gives you the option to go back in time and fix things. I feel like this song serves as a way to bring me back in time and fix my mistakes even if not physically, mentally it allowed me to reflect and right (write) my wrongs and deliver for once a message in my music, touching upon personal demons and struggles; my depression with music, my focus on life, and my true feelings towards the girl of my dreams.  I know a lot of people will just write it off, and I respect his/her opinion to do so, but  I also know some people will really feel the energy and overall message of the track; for those of you who give it a chance I thank you from the bottom of my heart. So here’s to a new page and chapter; and here’s to the old chapter that got me here. When you want to go back, just play the prelude of light….”
“Only one thing makes a dream impossible the fear of failure.”
-Thank you all,
Bing
Twitter: @BingCypher
Facebook & Tumblr: Bing Cypher


No comments:

Post a Comment